Last night was FUCKING CRAZY! I went for shisha (for the 1st time) with 4 guy housemates cos some other girls were supposed to meet us but they got tired. Then at 10-ish, I went with J to a college pub crawl and I met some fantastic people there like Linda, Tyrone, Jonny and Callum.
Jonny is super hyper! But he's really nice. The people here are just so huggy kissy touchy feely that I gotta get used to it. But I'm not complaining :) He bought me a bourbon coke and Linda, Tyrone and I just hung out a bit while J was busy mingling. Then at about 1.30 we headed back to their place at Ormond and we were planning on having some drinks but J was too wasted.
So, all we did was sit around, played
Fingers in the Middle and watch the guys talk about everything and absolutely nothing at all. Shu came over sometime in the middle and we were trying very hard not to laugh when he stuck his hand down his pants but then he just showed us the case that he hid down there for his passport, cos that's like the only form of ID he has for now and it would totally suck to lose it. But no one really bothered cos it really isn't that big a deal here but imagine if some random guy on Orchard just suddenly put his hands in his pants!
At 3.30, they (Linda, Shu and Callum) were hungry and headed to Hungry Jacks but the rest of us were really tired so I crashed at J's. Got up at 7am to walk 25mins back to my place cos I couldn't fucking sleep. Aside from barely being able to open my eyes, and the biting cold, the walk was quite refreshing. The sunrise was super beautiful too. (Sigh... I so wanna go to the beach for that some day...) Then I got back and collapsed in a heap on my bed.
I opened the March envelope! We're going to the LunaPark at the BEACH now! Whee, this one should be fun ;)

Shisha time!

Sexy bellydancer. OMG I so wanna learn now.

Linda. And Callum in the back.

Tyrone!

How awesome are my photography skills right? XD
This is beginning to look like the start of something new. Hahahahha.
1:02 PM